Subject: Informational Talk | Information on newest Crypto-Asset-Analysis|Forensics Tool for governments
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info", "Rasmus Ruuda"
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 13:28:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Estimated Minister Võrklaev:

I represent a team of formidable technicians from Stanford, Cornell and the 
Austrian Institute of Technology, respectively the Complexity Science Hub 
Vienna. These experts have recently launched Iknaio. Iknaio‘s team consists 
of experts in machine-learning (ML) | artificial intelligence (AI) in the 
realms of global crypto asset analysis|forensics.

Iknaio has developped a crypto asset analysis and forensics tool that tracks 
illicit crypto asset flows within seconds, helping governments and large 
scale entities in the finance sectors to track and freeze fraudulent crypto 
asset flows within seconds. It is an adequate tool to track lost crypto 
assets for individuals, but also to fight crypto asset financing of 
terrorist groups at a large extent, for example.

Iknaio‘s automated crypto asset forensics tool-which is based on ML|AI-is 
about 4000 times faster than comparative crypto forensic tools that are 
globally on the market, a comparison in January 2024 has found.

Whereas Iknaio‘s competitors needed about 6 - 12 months to handle all 
incoming crypto asset forensics cases of an average Western hemisphere 
country, Iknaio‘s collaborative tool could handle this amount of incoming 
cases within about an hour; and Iknaio is a European crypto asset analysis 
tool, safeguarding the European data protection standards.

I was wondering if a representative of your ministry has time for an 
informational talk.

Kind regards,

Gerd Gensbichler

Global Liaison
www.ikna.io <http://www.ikna.io>